ADS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

chioNESS, we graduated.

finally.. we all came to the end of high school life. and yesterday was the graduation day.

well, i woke up at around 5.30 to get everything prepared because i'm leaving early to go for breakfast with those guys.
thanks for the cameras and photo shooting. <3

special thanks to YB Dato' Pao Snyder. for camera


Mr She-Man, Ryan. for camera


YB Tai Kor, Kok An. for camera


and Mrs Chee, Lylia. for taking photos.


before the ceremony starts.
camwhore!! xD


guys..=D

kia ying and me.



macho suelyn. HAHA!!


take a look on suelyn's face. XD

wei ming. me. suelyn and ken.

poser.. XD



kah yau.


kenny.


kuhan looks like pastor lahh.. =D


me and kuhan



we looks like some kinda smoker. LOL

we are family. =D

me and louwenya^^

cacated wei ming. =D


me. suelyn. wwm

tai kor and tai kar jie xD


joann. kah yau

peace.^^v


kenny, so ladyly..

that's me. ^^*


blardy gay!! xD
very holy. Mr Pao. XD

kononnya, very cold. XD


kucai the big ass.xD


you know, sometimes purple lens scares me. LOL

with certs,

snyder

kenny

joann

wei ming


she fall asleep while the VIP giving speech.



N.G!!
juyi is TALL!!

SESAT I

SESAT II



the most happening show. LOL




john and suelyn <3


wwm and sis.




without Mr. Vergara.

with Mr. Vergara

HAHA!! FINALLY..

i my friends.

No comments: