ADS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday ♥


Happy Birthday, my love.
I LOVE YOU, Caryn Tan!! hahahaha!! xD
And now, as the President/CEO of Froggies, I'm here representing the Froggies' to wish you,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
& THANK YOU ♥ 

 Thanks for everything you did. The love and care, you're like everything!!
(Don't jealous Suelyn, I love you as much as I love Caryn. Ohmy, and the other froggies' members as well.)
The best sisters, (Yea, my mum actually takes her as her own daughter. LOL) how could I not love you?

KISSES & HUGS!! xoxo



AFFAF ROCKS!!LOL.
Happy Birthday to you. Have a blast!!
Had been classmates for months but we didn't actually have a proper conversation.
*Cause I'm shy. * LOL.

I think the girls should hang out together one day, to actually know each other more.
Well, all the best!! =)

No comments: