ADS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

L.I.F.E.


The daily routine.
Had been feeling very bad these days.
I miss all my friends.
I don't want to go to college.
I'm feeling sleepy all the time.
I can't pay attention in the class.
I don't understand a single thing the lecturer teach.
I regretted and feel like leaving the college.
I never want to be like this,
and this is totally out of my expectations!!

This life make me feel so sick.
Began to sick of my life,
the college life and feel sick of those people around me.
I'm sick of those dramas.

I never ask for these,
so why are you giving these effing shits to me?!
FUCK!!

I don't have the enthu to blog.
Feel like puking when I eat.
I turn on the desktop and I shut it down.

(then some haters must be thinking,  since you says that you on and shut it down, you got no enthu to blog. why is this entry here? and my answers will be like, shut up and fuck off from my blog. 
i had not been this rude after some time. now i don't know why the hell i'm being so upset with myself and everything around!!!)

I don't know what should I do.
I open the books, I read..
and I don't know WTF am i reading.

I'm sick
mentally and physically.

No comments: