ADS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BoRing!!

Currently addicted to Korean dramas, AGAIN!! xD



Saw the trailer of this new drama titled, Cinderella's Stepsister, on the Monday. It seems so interesting that, Moon Geun Young, is playing the role of Cinderella's stepsister. It's like kinda... SHOCKED?


From a girl like this, become


like this..

What? Not much different? Never mind, watch the trailer..



Then, I love seeing the male lead.


Chung Jung Myung as Hong KiHoon.
Not as lovely as Min Ho, but I just love his smile. =)

Second male lead,

Taecyeon from 2PM as Han Jung Woo

Can you believe that this muscular Jung Woo was


this fat lil boy 8 years ago? (in the drama) xD
Cute max.. hahahaha..

Female lead, 


Moon Geun Young as Song Eun Joo/ Goo Eun Joo
(The stepsister)


Seo Woo as Goo Hyo Sun
(The Cinderella)

Something different from some other Korean drama, I can't tell how exactly is it.
But something that I can tell, now I've watched till the 10th episode.
And they still haven't got any kissing scene? Yea, I'm waiting for that!!
Why don't have one? T_______T
.
.
.
What? Don't tell me you don't like it when they have kissing scene.
If that is it, FINE!! Blah~



Well, there's this another drama that I love so much.
Personal Taste/ Preference!! Super addicted, cause my Min Ho is the male lead. =)


Whee~ Min Ho!! 
How dare she sleep next to him like that? ><


Son Ye Jin as Park Kae In


Lee Min Ho as Jeon Jin Hoo <3


Why she sleeps on your lap like that?! 
Acting only? Fine~


Why she hugs you from the back?
For photoshoot? Fine~


Now what?! Why are you both kissing?
T.T

This distance will be just fine for you both.
No need to stand so close together. ><

There's still some other character from this drama, but not important.
So I never bother to find out who are they. 
Cause all you need to do is, put your attention to Min Ho. <3

♥ Min Ho

No comments: