ADS

Monday, May 24, 2010

Cut your hair, SHORT!!


#1 So.. Hi bloggers, friends, unknowns and yadda yadda.


#2 Am here to tell super shocking news!! 
Wanna know? scroll down..


#3 I cut my hair. =)
Okay la.. The title says it all. Bird brain. ==
Anyway, shoulder-length again. Me likey..


#4 The hair was still this long before I cut it like 30minutes ago..
Now i damn miss the hair~ T____T


#5 Diuu~ Now regret jor lohh~ T_____T

#6 Faster convince me that I still look super great with short hair. =((


#7 Okay mou??!!


#8 No?! Still prefer long hair?! 0__<


#9 But~ I cut already..  How?! 


#10 Narcissism is necessary. *RANDHHMMMM!!*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Then what if... I tell you.
 Actually I cheated. xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!


#11 All cheat one. x)))


#12 Gotcha!! xD

You know how I do this?
I just pin them up then make pong pong like short hair. xD
Then start camwhore, cause I am narcissist. SO?!

I'm bored max that is why I do this. LOL.
Yea, lifeless.. =___________=
Smacks forehead 99. Now go bang wall. 

Bye =)

No comments: