ADS

Sunday, June 27, 2010

FIFA FEVER (!!!)


FIFA FEVER!! 
(If you follow me on twitter, you should have know that I bought this jersey and I'm kinda regret, cause it is really expensive. Got cheated already. But never mind, as long as Portugal win, it will worth for the price. But still, *eff you cheater!! I do believe in KARMA!! You wait you!!* XD)

I wore it on the night when Brazil vs Portugal. But sadly I couldn't watch the live match, cause I went to Genting and the connection of Genting and their TV service suck balls(oppss!!) max. But luckily it's a draw, that's what I'm expecting for. =)


The England vs Germany match just ended. I was expecting for draw or maybe 2-1. But Germany is just too strong and England disappointed me(again). Well, I didn't put high hope on them, but what the hell is that? T______T

Anyway, Lampard is really good. The second goal should be counted in. Blame the stupid referee!! He must have been cursed kao kao, LOL!! Lampard just need more luck. And I'm really impressed with the German's goal keeper. He's way too good. *claps*

FIFA!! 
PORTUGAL!! BRAZIL!!! SEE YOU ON THE FINAL!! X)

No comments: