ADS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MOOVEE MA-RA-THON

Lately, I've been watching back all the movie that I haven't watch. And these are just some part of it. I'm still on my movie marathon. =)

500 Days of Summer
Rating: 9/10

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Cast: Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Joann says: This movie is great. I like how the storyline goes and the editing work is really great. But it is really awful that you actually wasted 500 days sticking with someone that ends up with some other people.


Dear John
Rating: 6/10

Genre: Romance, War
Cast: Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfried

Joann says: At first I thought that this movie would have get a rating of, at least 8?! But it turns out not really good. The storyline isn't as interesting as I thought, so yeah, it's quite boring and I kept yawning. LOL. Something that I love about the whole movie is the sound track, 'Paperweight by Joshua Radin | Schuyler Fisk.' 

P.S. I Love You
Rating: 11/10


Genre: Romance
Cast: Hilary Swank, Gerard Butler

Joann says: I love everything of this move. It suppose to be rated 12, but I deducted that one mark because, it makes me cry too much. LOL. I never like Gerard Butler this much 'till I watch this movie. I love how he arrange all the deliveries and each messages with an ending, 'P.S. I LOVE YOU'. And talking about that, I cried everytime when he says, 'I love you' to Holly. Ahh, and I must say that their soundtrack is also good. The song when Gerry and Holly met in Ireland at the bar and he sings 'Galway Girl'. Holly sings 'I love you 'till the end' at the karaoke. I love this movie!!!

Remember Me
Rating: 8/10

Genre: Romance

Cast: Robert Pattinson, Emilie de Ravin

Joann says: I cried watching this movie. Somehow it is quite boring, but it is a nice movie to compare with 'Dear John'. Robert Pattinson plays the character of Tyler, an emo-kinda man. His relationship with the father turns out really bad after his brother, Michael's death. But things have changed after some incidents, Tyler and his father begin to reconnect. Then when you thought that these all will lead to an happy ending, awful things come after and... Discover yourselve. TEEHEE!!



When In Rome
Rating: 8/10

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Cast: Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel

Joann says: Funny movie. Josh Duhamel is too tall to pair up with Kristen Bell. LOL. How can someone get starstruck to another just because someone took your wishing coins?! But if it's true, I think most of the long-desperate-single ladies will try.
P.S. Josh Duhamel is HAWT!!! <3

Who Slept With Her- Korean
(a.k.a Sexy Teacher)
Rating: 4/10

Genre: Comedy

Cast: Kim Sa Rang, Ha Seok-Jin, Park Jun Gyo, Ha Dong-Hoon

Joann says: This movie is really stupid, and I am stupid to watch it. So for your own sake, save your time for some other movie, don't watch this. =P


No comments: