ADS

Sunday, July 4, 2010

What's on your Playlist?

Gosh!!  I really got nothing to update since after my phone is dead. And sadly, I don't have a camera with me, so even if I got something great to share, I can't share. So do bare with me 'til the day I buy my own camera, so that I can share every pretty moments of me with mua lovely readers. =)

Top 20 on my playlist. ;)
There's 3 from the soundtrack of P.S. I Love You(movie), and 2 from Dear John(movie). Then the others are the hit songs and the last 5 songs are the favorites.

I Love You 'Til The End- The Pogues
More Time- Needtobreathe
Galway Girl- Gerard Butler
Paperweight- Joshua Radin | Schuyler Fisk
Little House- Amanda Seyfried

I'd Rather Be With You- Joshua Radin
Billionaire- Travie McCoy ft Bruno Mars
Hey Soul Sister- TrainNeed You Now- LadyAntebellum
Your Love Is My Drug- Ke$ha
First Kiss- 3OH!3 ft Ke$ha

California Gurls- Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg
OMG- Usher ft Will I Am
Empire State of Mind- Jay-Z | Alicia Keys
The Only Exception- Paramore
Why Don't You Love Me- Beyonce Knowles

Gravity- Sarah Bareiles
Adia -Sarah McLachlan
I Will Be- Avril Lavigne
Because You Loved Me- Celine Dion
When You Believe- Mariah Carey | Whitney Houston

What's yours?!

No comments: