ADS

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Howdy (:


Greetings lovelings. I'm back in action. Well, this must be the longest time I haven't been updating my blog. I was having Mock Exam and now it is OVER!!!! Mad happy!! XDDD



Update: 
  • I broke my very own record. I haven't went to Pavilion or Sg Wang for 2 months, and didn't get the chance to watch the new movies for a month long. It was awful, I know. And the saddest part of all was, I actually didn't leave my house for a week, to study. Well, it's not like I spent my whole time studying at home, I still go FB. But I actually locked myself in the room to avoid anyone or anything distract me. So for that whole week, I've been living my life like an anti-social and somehow I just think that I got that potential. (Note that this is NOT a good thing.) I felt so sorry when I actually rejected whoever who asked me out, and even Suelyn. Aww, I actually miss the California Pizza Kitchen's pasta. T.T
  • Urhmm, I screwed Mocks. So yeah, fuck exams!! I stayed up late every night to study, but eventually, nothing gets into my mind. I don't know why, but I think it's because I stored too many things, and the brain does not has enough memory to fit it others. I need a recycle bin, please delete all those unwanted memories. They still forcibly occupied the brain.
  • But but but!! The happy girl is back in town. I finally get myself to Pavilion today. OMFG, I miss the air of Pavilion and I finally get to eat snowflakes again. Anyway, thanks to Juen Vei who drove us there, Wei May who has been my companion, and Raymond who entertain us. LOL. 
  • I think I finally found my second joker machine. No others, but Raymond. I think he did his job quite well. LOL. But I do still need that @Buttpig. My all time entertainer. (: 
LOL MAX!! XD
    • I found a crazy woman, who is HYPER all time. But I enjoy a lot when she's with me. I think I will die of bored if you weren't around, Ng Wei May. ♥ 
      • I think I needa go for haircut and dye my hair again. My hair grew 7cm longer since after I dyed it on the January. Is it growing fast? And how should I cut them? Shoulder length? With fringe? Hmmm
      •  College has made up dress code thingy. Dammit. Why can't wear shorts? Even those with knee length? Why can't wear hats? I cannot understand. Puhhh~ =X
      • Now I've started to miss the cinema's aircond and the noisy K room. Whaturff.. Haven't sing K for 2 months already. Sad max. )':
      • Bought knickers from TopShop. 3 for RM49. Too cute, can't resist. :) 
      •  Spotted: Brogues from TopShop. Playsuit, Skinny Jeans, Bag, Belt, Shorts & Jackets from Cotton On. Bags from Charles & Keith. Flats from Vinci. And etc. wtf!!
       Too many pretty things. I can't resist. I needa work.

      P/S: I'm flying to HK during Deepavali. And 2 days before that, I've got AS Business Studies exam. And I'll be off to HK for 4 days 3 nights. Then 2 days after I'm back from HK, I still got Economics paper. And that's my last. Thank god, the exam didn't actually affect my holidays. But the holiday trip did affect my study mood. wtf.


        2 comments:

        Wei May said...

        Eh fish u! Im suppose to be damn Fking crazy woman, not only HYPER!!! And you know wats da best?? You're loving me being CRAZY!!! o0o *F XD

        ♥ JOANN said...

        LOL!!! Crazy... xD