ADS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ignite The Light and Let It Shine



Accessories: Forever 21
Nail Polish:  The Face Shop, Skin Food




This is random, but I just gotta say

Dear Jane,
That goldie pouch reminds me of you. 
You see, I bring it everywhere. I miss you :)

 Bought this bag from GuangZhou, China, 2 years ago. It cost me rmb80 if I'm not wrong, and it worth the price. Cause it is still in good condition. So who says nothing can be good when it comes to 'Made in China' products? Hahaha!!  *lame!!*

P.S: Spot my key chain!! *wink*

5 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

The two fingers ring is so chio (: I love nail polish from skinfood too!

♥ JOANN said...

Yeahh, loving it :D

Vir Anthony Suazo Talaugon said...

soo cool stuff ler! :)
me too love the chio ring! :D
Im a new follower of yours!

♥ JOANN said...

Vir: Thanks :D
You're from Philipine, but why do you talk like so Chinese? Hahaha, got our accent. xD Nice to meet ya

♥KangYin♥ said...

Awww. Love! :)