ADS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

But I'm a Creep, I'm a Weirdo


Oh-my-Gosh, I think I look kinda cute. *puke!!* (yes, laugh louder, 'cos i can't hear you!!)


Ohhh, I cut my hair short. Shoulder-length, and slightly longer. I kinda miss my long hair tho, but I never regret for cutting it short. Cause I think I look good like this(Okay again, you can get a pail and puke all you want). The long hair makes me looks so dead, haha!!

Loving this song. The combination of two beautiful songs,The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice and also Creep by Radiohead. Also combined with another chinese song, which is also quite good. But her voice is really beautiful. Loved her since the first time I heard her.


This is a very short post, and I'm just doing it for fun, cause I'm so lazy to do my Hong Kong post. Lol. Unless the analytics today WOW me, I will post it in 24 hours time. Lol. Why it sounds so much like I'm forcing people to view my blog to make myself happy? Okay, yes. I admit, I'm doing that to myself and the readers. Cause I'm a creep, I'm a weirdooo~ (Totally insane!!) Haha!!

7 comments:

John said...

yes cute.

Your Humble Servant said...

Never mind, you still look awesome. And yea, whatever it is, I won't puke (unless you go extreme like lady gaga)

♥ JOANN said...

john: Lol. thanks. xD
Koko: No, I won't. tat's way too extreme. Haha..

Adrian said...

Nice one chuen!
like the GIF haha :)

♥ JOANN said...

Adiran: Thanks adrian. But Chuen? Lol.

Зו В๑๑i™ •× said...

cute la XD love the header!

♥ JOANN said...

thanks daph ;)