ADS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

OH!!OH!!OH!!

Aww, so sweet!! <3 Outsider back off, you know who you are. :)
Okay, I'm lame I can't think of any other better title. But its just random, so who cares.

So I watched Social Network last night, and I think the movie is kinda... Urmmmm... How should I even start it? Its just, you know... If you have watched it, I think the starting, where Mark talks to his soon-to-be ex, the conversation is just kinda long. Which I couldn't actually understand cause they talked so fast. Well, at last they broke up and there he's single, that's it!! Lol. Next the distance he run back from the bar back to his hostel, the shoot for the running distance is too long which they can shortened it but they won't cut it because there's where they needa show all the casts and producers name. So, its kinda waste of time, and almost made me regretted to spend my rm13 for the movie ticket. LOL.

Well then, there you know how they invented Facebook. And I just think that Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook is really awesome. But if ain't you, there's no FB. No FB we got nothing to blame on when we get awful results. And when we blame everything on FB, its just because of you, Zuckerberg. Haha, just kidding. ;P You're a genius.


Then this afternoon, watched Rapunzel, Tangled. Goshhh!! I just love it so so so so (continues with uncountable so) much!! Well, if you want me to be the spoiler, you know its just, Rapunzel is a lost princess. She has looonnnnnngggggggggggggggggg hair. Her hair glows when she sings some magic songs. Then she met that Flynn Rider which true name is Eugene (something I can't remember). Then they gone through lots of situation. Then I just simply love the part where the water flooding and they almost died. Then Rapunzel tells him that her hair glows when she sings. Then when they were drowning, her hair glows and the Eugene's face. Freaking hilarious, and I just love that moment that made me burst out laughing. LOL!!! Continue with it, then you know they go here go there, run everywhere. AND they laugh, they sing, they dance, they almost kiss, and they finally kissed and they lived happily ever after.

TEEHEE!!

Love, J

No comments: