ADS

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Of Lovelings ♥

Finally, the five of us went out together again!! After decades. Damn, I miss those days when we were still in the same school, we eat, laugh and even gossip together. Ahh!!

Only 4 of us here, because Suelyn is a camera-shy. =P
There's too many things to tell, but I'm not a good storyteller. ): So I shall just let the pictures do the talking.





 













 And these are only the first-two days we spent together. More to go. ♥ 

Will update soon. Stay tuned.

xoxo
love, J

4 comments:

Evelyn`Wann said...

Nice outing~~ =D

IHSAN KHAIRIR said...

chocolate-covered pretzels! looks appetizing :)

John said...

OMG. the chocolate looks like... lol

♥ JOANN said...

Evelyn: Its indeed a good outing. :)

Ihsan Kharir: Its really nice. :D

John: I think I know what you're trying to tell ;)