ADS

Saturday, December 11, 2010

When Days Aren't So Good :(

Abandoned bloggie for a week and the analytics drop 50%. Sad max!! But I can't do a thing cause I don't even have the strength to update. Like not at all. :(


And this GIF is the only thing I can do. LOL!!! Lylia Wong, you gangster ahh?!! HAHAHAHAHA


Then after a whole week, I'm fully recovered and when I go through all the photos taken again, I miss mua lovelings. Days can be really good with 'em. I miss them!!! <3









 Dear earthlings, please stop the 'You looks like Korean' thing. I'm a freaking Korean, okay?! LOL!!!

안녕하세요 이민호 제 남편입니다...하지만 난 역시 TOP 사랑 해요... 그리고 내가 현빈 용 떨어지는 것 같아요...K감사합니다 안녕

So you see, I can speak and type in Korean. Why? You can't understand? Okay, lemmi translate. I say 'Hello, Lee Min Ho is my husband. But I'm loving TOP as well. And I think I'm falling for Hyun Bin. KthanksBYE.'


 You still don't understand? Its alright. Its just random. :D

xoxo
love, J

8 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Nice photos (:

PrisCielLa said...

omg. You can speak korean? :O
Reply at my chatbox please. XD i want to know, :D

alvinontherocks said...

Love the poses :p

alvinontherocks.com

SuFang (Careen) said...

Love ur photos and layout =))

♥Nicole's♥ said...

Nice photo~~ can't believe you're a korean~ XD

♥ JOANN said...

Thanks Hilda :)
Prisciela: Replied on your cbox. =D
alvin: And I love the whale!! xD
careen: thanks!! =) appreciate that
nicole: thanks. errr, actually i'm not. Lol. i wish i'm one. just take it as i am a korean. hahaha!!

Emily said...

LOL i super luv the 1st pic!

Dalet said...

Wow you speak korean?? Teach me!! XD