ADS

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Me :)


Hello earthlings,

How are you doing? My life will be extremely good, except the fact that my final is so near, I think I would really passed out in the exam hall this time! Mamma mia! D:

Whatever it is, tomorrow, tomorrow is the big day(I know its already 12:31am here, and it means its already 4th of May and its my birthday. But according to America time, I'm still 18!Wheeeeee! Comfort self!)!! WHEEEE! Went to celebrate with boyfie on the Saturday at look out point and didn't take any photo of us. :P

The night view from the restaurant, priceless :))
The leftover Special Kam Heong pasta. *too hot I can't finish them :P
Cupcakes from  


and also perfume from 
Thank you byy, love you a lot! So much you can't imagine it! TEEHEE!

Then celebrated with ze family at The Lobsterman at ss2 :))

1.6 kgs of lobsters! NOM NOM

They do provide crayons and they cover the table with mahjong paper so that we can draw on it. :))

Happy Birthday to me.
 You know, actually I don't really like to celebrate birthdays. Cause it always remind me that I'm older. But I kinda love it too. Cause I get to celebrate with all the people I love :)) Awesomo!!!

Boyfie couldn't make it for the night. Brother drew this. LOL

HIPPO! I draw one!! Cute not? My drawing good rite? Praise me, fast!*bangga face* 






The lobsters :))
The most beautiful woman in my life :))

Ze family :))

The most handsome guy after my father :))

Mommy love, brothers and me :))

The evil rambu-tan drew by Alvin. LOL


Angry bird! :DD
Its 1:30am now, and I still accept the fact that I'm already 19. LOL!

I'm celebrating my birthday now, in the dark living room. Opened a tab for Youtube and listening to different kinds of birtdhay songs! LOL
Share you some of those that I like! :DD

From the most violent cartoon, Happy Tree Friends.



From the most annoying cartoon, Spongebob Squarepants.



and this... I like the part when Patrick sings. :DD



One last, the most annoying orange! TEEHEE





My last blog post being an 18. Should I be happy for being more mature or be sad for growing older? D: Holy taufu fa, tell me how to not grow old? 




Happy Birthday to myself. I love you, you and you (kissing own fingers, LOL)

2 comments:

caryn N said...

im hell sorry dat i couldn't be there for u when u're turning 19.. *and now i speak like a irresponsible father! X( i shoud have travel up to kl and at least give u a moist on ur cheek and say 'happy birthday my girl!!!' i miss those moments crazy around kl with u lovie.. ><, *but ur bro's evil rambu-tan reminds me of my BULUMAN uhh.. shall apply copyright for him ady.. =u= muacks!!! <3


love,
C

caryn N said...

im hell sorry dat i couldn't be there for u when u're turning 19.. *and now i speak like a irresponsible father! X( i shoud have travel up to kl and at least give u a moist on ur cheek and say 'happy birthday my girl!!!' i miss those moments crazy around kl with u lovie.. ><, *but ur bro's evil rambu-tan reminds me of my BULUMAN uhh.. shall apply copyright for him ady.. =u= muacks!!! <3


love,
C