ADS

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Break Of Day


Watched a Thai horror movie, Ladda Land with JM last week :D Not bad, but the storyline not so good. 7/10

Happy JM and ME! *WHEEEE!* 
Acted like tourists and walked around the park after years!!! I miss it :DD
This is the place where I get lost with my elder brother last time when I was 4. Thank God he found me, if not I won't be blogging here, and maybe... I don't know... D:
COMPLAIN! WHY? WHY ONLY KIDS CAN PLAY? WHY WE CANNOT PLAY? TOTALLY HATE IT WHEN THE GUARD WHISTLE ON US AND ASK US NOT TO PLAY. UNFAIR!!!! I WANT COMPLAIN! HMPH! 
And Starbucks again!(Y)  :DD

Bought this lovely ring from Viva La Bazaar last week for rm8 (: 
My new glasses frame!! HEEE! *I look super cute wearing this kay? Beh paisehhhhh :P* 
#RandomLameJokes

  • A Singh with 1 ball is Balwant Singh. A Singh with 2 balls is Balan Singh (Balancing). A Singh with 3 balls is AMAZING! 
  • A Singh who likes to slap people is Tau Ba Singh (cantonese)
  • A Singh who attends a chinese wedding party is Yum Singh
  • A lousy Singh is Owtar Singh 
  • A Singh who likes to scold is Tiew Nia Singh 
  • A Singh who likes to dig is Menggali Singh (malay)
And all these makes you Relaxing Singh... :D 

Racist, NO? :P Just for laughs!

lame jokes credits to Dickson Mah!

xoxo
love, J

No comments: