ADS

Friday, July 29, 2011

Chocolate Raindrops

 Met up with Suelyn last Saturday at KLCC. Accompanied her to get some beach toys in Toys R Us. Feels like a six-year-old all over again! :D



I like this, but it looks... ugly. :P


Super mini size fishing toys. 
Happy Suelyn!! :DD

Top and shorts: Sungei Wang.
Bag: HK.
Sandals: Sembonia


New restaurant in KLCC, ben's.


This is awesome (:
WHAT FOOD TURNS YOU ON? LOLOL


Not so good ice peach tea. 
Mom's ham and cheese sandwich with four color chips. (:
Suelyn's spaghetti carbonara. Yummy! :)


My creamy tomato spaghetti. Good good! A lil spicy. Exactly what I want (:
Went to Jinjang for dinner on that night.

Happy sisters
cute, aren't we? :P 
Taken by Jesslyn. (:

3 comments:

Nava.K said...

my nephews will go gaga if they see all the toys.

Jothi said...

Looking at all those toys reminds me of my childhood days....

♥ JOANN said...

nava.k: haha. i go gaga when i enter the store!

jothi: haha. yeahhh. and tat makes me feel like 6-yrs-old all over again (: