ADS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jellyfish Skies


Howdy, I'm back!! Had been away from home since last Saturday and now that I'm back!! *yippee*

Best macarons on earth!!! 

My second boyfie- Tora

Suiying, Doreen and ME (:

Bartender Williammmm?, Suiying, Keith and Vince

New finger candies which cost me a lot I feel like tearing that girl into pieces!!!

So tempting!!!! But exxy to hell!! urghh
Happy Belated Birthday, ah sou!! :D
New wallet from The Bee Store.

Gonna get new clutches from EFF&DEE!! Can't wait!!! Still hesitating which color to get!! Ahhh, Cartene Ching, you're still the best blogger!! Adore her style and basically, EVERYTHING!! Dammit, why do I sound like a lesbo? *No worries, boyfie. I still love you.* ;D

xoxo
love, J

2 comments:

Nava.K said...

I like all the accessories displayed compared to the macaroons.

♥ JOANN said...

haha. me toooooo!! :D